A There is no minimum investment term however this strategy is most suitable for investors who have an investment horizon of over five years.
A Complete and sign a gearing amendment form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org for your request to be reviewed and processed.
A If your returns do not exceed our benchmark of the FTSE/JSE Top 40, no performance fees are payable to Emperor Asset Management. Performance fees are accrued every month and can be positive (if outperformance occurred), or negative (underperformance).
A Performance fees are accrued and deducted every month where outperformance has occurred. Keep in mind that only 20% of this 20% outperformance is deducted by Emperor with the remaining 80% being held in account for periods of underperformance against our benchmark.
A Clients can expect their monthly statements by the 10th of each month.
A Emperor Asset Management executes their market trades through GT247.com. When you become an Emperor client a GT247.com account is opened in your name at the same time. The GT247.com client
services team will notify you of any changes to your personal details which will be mirrored across both your Emperor and GT247.com accounts.
A Clients will receive an IT3 (b) and IT3(c) certificate annually from Emperor Asset Management. Emperor Asset Management is unable to provide any tax advice to clients and all clients should seek independent tax advice relating to their personal tax statuses.
A All aforementioned tax documentation will be sent to clients by 31 May.
A Once you open your account and receive your welcome e-mail with your User ID you will be ready to make your deposit. We hold bank accounts with all of South Africa's banks which ensures the quickest possible allocation of your funds. Please ensure that you reference your user ID, initial and surname when making deposits and then please send your proof of payment to email@example.com.
A Please send a withdrawal request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09h00 ensuring that you include your full name, user id, amount being withdrawn and confirmation of your banking details.
A Clients can request a withdrawal of funds at any time. There is no lock in period and 95% of funds will be paid out on a T+1 basis. The remaining 5% will be paid out at month end less any fees owned to Emperor Asset Management.
A All manufactured dividends are re-invested. Withdrawals are dealt with separately.
A SAFEY rate plus a spread.
A No. Your funds are segregated in an individual account linked to your name and are available at any time with no penalties for withdrawing your money other than the administration charges and performance fees owed to Emperor Asset Management.
A Yes you can, depending on the frequency and size underlying CFD's may need to be sold.
A Yes. Emperor Asset Management is a division of First World Trader, an authorised Financial Services Provider operating under license FSP 44978.
A Yes - 0.5% flat fee on the value purchased and disposed.
A During normal market conditions the portfolio will have a long exposure of 220% and a short exposure of 40% which will be adjusted for adverse market conditions.
A Tom developed this strategy but The Robert Falcon Scott strategy is based on a long-short derivatives quantitative strategy focusing on 140 of the most liquid JSE shares utilizing CFD's with a maximum 2 times leverage. As it is quantitative in nature there is very little discretionary investing taking place, therefore the strategy dictates investment and not Tom. That said, where discretion is applied this is done in conjunction with the investment committee and portfolio managers which sit behind the organisation of which Tom is the Chief Investment Officer.
A Yes you can. This will be linked to the parent account holder but opened in the child's name. Each child will required a completed contact information sheet, confirmation of co-habitation form completed and sent in with a copy of their ID.
A Yes you can in line with standard account opening process.
A Yes you can via a limited power of attorney please eek legal and tax professional advice.